Podcasts & Vidcasts
- September 2012: Gerrie Congdon & Terry Grant @ Northwest Quilting Expo – television interview;
- January 2012 Deborah Boschert in conversation with Zachary Rice-Freeman;
- November 2011 Pam Holland vidcast of Twelve by Twelve Theme Series Exhibition in Birmingham 2011;
- 17 October 2011: Gerrie Congdon, is the second guest on the American Patchwork & Radio show hosted by Pat Sloan;
- April 2011: Deborah Boschert, Diane Perin Hock, Nikki Wheeler and Kristin La Flamme are interviewed by Lesley Riley on Art and Soul Radio. Download the Twelve by Twelve International Art Quilt Challenge podcast (18.3MB); and
- April 2011: Helen and Diane talk with Annie Smith of Quilting Scraps Program #189 Twelve by Twelve.
Check out the reviews of our book and look out for a copy in your favourite store! You can read more about Twelve by Twelve in the following publications:
- March 2012: watch out for the article about Twelve by Twelve in the March 2012 newsletter of the Quilters’ Guild of France;
- February-March 2012: Quilting Arts magazine celebrates art quilt collaboration and includes an in-depth Q&A article about our project. In addition, there are fantastic images of some of our challenge quilts;
- February 2012 Patchwork- und Quiltjournal is a german language quilting magazine celebrates its 20th anniversary with a special edition. It includes an article about the Twelve by Twelve exhibition of the Theme Series at Festival of Quilts in Birmingham in 2011.
- December 2011: Deborah Boschert on Playing Well with Others Part I and Playing Well with Others Part II;
- September 2010: New Zealand Quilter (No 73) with a focus on the Passion theme;
- 11 June 2010: Epoch Times, Quilting Twelve by Twelve – see complete article online;
- April 2010: Australian Patchwork & Quilting Volume 19 No 1 with a focus on the Twelve theme;
- February 2010: Down Under Textiles (No 1);
- May 2009: Quilters Companion (Issue 37) – Four Fantastic Quilt Finishing Techniques instruction DVD with Brenda Gael Smith;
- November 2008: Quilters Companion (Issue 34); and
- November 2008: Down Under Quilts (Issue 126).